"Within the action area of Skhid semistrategic group the enemy employed:
- automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns near Lebedynske;
- grenade launchers near Pavlopil;
- 82-mm mortars near Pisky;
- automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns near Vodiane.
"Within the action area of Pivnich semistrategic group the terrorists opened fire against Ukraine strongholds with:
- various grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms twice near Krymske;
- automatic grenade launchers near Khutir Vilnyi;
- various grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms near Pivdenne;
- 82-mm mortars twice near Zhovanka;
- small arms near Stanytsia Luhanska.
"The Joint Forces suffered no losses," the message reads.
As reported, the Joint Forces used weapons on call to retaliate the enemy’s provocations.
Intelligence sources indicate two invaders were eliminated, one wounded on Feb. 6. The ‘Ural’ truck belonging to Russia occupation forces was destroyed.
Ukrainian military keep control of the enemy’s actions on the front line while adhering to the ceasefire, the JFO center reports.