Within the action area of Skhid semistrategic group the terrorists committed attacks with:
- small arms near Pisky village;
- machine-gun anti-tank grenade launchers - near Avdiivka;
- machine-gun anti-tank grenade launchers and large-caliber machine guns near the village of Novotroitske;
- large-caliber machine guns - near Lebedynske.
Within the action area of Pivnich semistrategic group the terrorists committed attacks with:
- 120- and 82mm mortars, automatic machine guns and hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers, large-caliber machine guns and small arms - near the settlement Krymske;
- 120mm mortars, automatic heavy-duty grenade launchers and small arms in the area of Novoluhanske;
- 82mm mortars, large-caliber machine guns and small arms near the village of Zolote-4;
- 82mm mortars, grenade launchers of various systems and large-caliber machine guns in the area of Zaitsevo;
- large-caliber machine guns in the area of settlements Khutir Vilnyi and Novotoshkivske.
"As a result of shelling, three Ukrainian soldiers got wounded," the report reads.
The Joint Forces used weapons on call to retaliate the enemy’s provocations, leaving two terrorists destroyed and six - wounded. Fighting vehicle of the Russian occupation forces was also destroyed.
As previously reported, a meeting of the Security Subgroup of the Trilateral Contact Group on Donbas reached an agreement to declare a cease-fire from midnight March 8.