"A unit of this brigade was initially identified in September of this year. It looks like rotation of personnel was conducted in October. At this moment, in Kamensk District of the Rostov Oblast, a mixed formation of the 7th Tank Brigade is identified, which consists of a T-72 tank detachment (supposedly a company), artillery - SAU "Akatsiya" (supposedly a battery), and moto-infantry (supposedly a company). Part of personnel of this unit are contract servicemen who underwent specialized military training in Elanskoe (Sverdlovsk Oblast), 473th Regional Training Center," the blogger reports.
"As noticed by many in my latest posts, most of the military units are from the Northern regions of Russia. It is obvious - winter is coming, that's why Russian military commanders decided to replace southerners with Siberians and northerners, which are better adapted and equipped for winter conditions. A list of some of the detachments from the northern RF regions redeployed to the Ukrainian border:
- 61st marine brigade of the Northern Fleet - Murmansk Oblast;
- 74th moto-infantry brigade of the Central Command - Kemerovskaya Oblast;
The following units were noticed earlier:
- 138th moto-infantry brigade of the Western Command - Leningrad Oblast;
- 385th artillery brigade of the Central Command - Orenburg Oblast;
- 35th moto-infantry brigade of the Central Command - Altay Territory;
- 32nd moto-infantry brigade of the Central Command - Novosibirsk Oblast;
- 37th (supposedly) moto-infantry brigade of the Central Command - Buryatia;
- 200 special mission brigade of the Northern Fleet - Murmansk Oblast.